Absolutely! Here is an easy crochet flower pattern for beginners:
Materials you need:
- Crochet hook for your yarn
- Bad weight yarn in the pink color you want.
- Green thread for stems and leaves
- Yarn needles
Start with roses. You will create many flowers and assemble them into roses.
- Start with strings and chains.
2. Create a flower shape:
- In the 3rd chain from the hook work 1 single crochet (sc).
- Work 1 half double crochet (hdc) in the next chain.
- Work 1 double crochet (dc) in the next chain.
- Work 1 crochet three times (tr) in the next chain.
- Work 1 dc in the next circuit.
- Work 1 hdc in the next circuit.
- The next chain Work in 1 sc.
- Repeat this flower pattern (sc, hdc, dc, tr, dc, hdc, sc) in the next chain.
3. Finish Petal:
- Sew in the last chain to secure the flower petals.
- Cut the yarn, leaving a long tail.
Create more flowers:
- Repeat the above steps to create a total of 5 flowers.
1. Roll the flowers:
Take a rose and roll it tightly from the tip to form the center of the rose.
2. Add more flowers:
Continue rolling the remaining flowers around the center, arranging them into a rose shape.
3. Ensure roses:
Use the long tail of the first flower to sew along the underside of the rolled petals, securing them together. This forms the basis of the rose.
Stems and leaves:
• With green thread, chain the desired length for the stem.
To make the leaves make two small chains, about 5-6 seams each. Then work 1 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, 1 hdc, and 1 sc in each chain to create a leaf shape.
1. Attach roses:
Use a long tail of roses to sew the roses on top of the stems.
2. Attach the leaves:
Use the remaining green thread to attach the leaves to the stem near the base of the rose.
Weave any loose ends with thread needles for a neat finish.
And that’s it! You made easy crochet roses. This pattern is perfect for beginners and allows you to practice different embroidery while making lovely roses. You can make many different colored roses to create a beautiful bouquet or use them as decorations on various projects. Enjoy your crochet rose!